Keri Smith came to us with the idea for a more unstructured datebook meant to inspire creativity more than strictly plan your life and we thought that would be a fun project to add to our spectrum of planners (definitely on the free-form end). As you might guess by the name, this is not your everyday planner, in many senses of the word.
The Non-Planner Datebook is more of a journal with organizational aspects, randomly interspersing undated monthly overviews with record and idea pages so that you can have some sense of framework, but not feel constricted or bound by predictability. And Keri’s whimsical structure and art are meant to amuse and make you reflect, but also just capture current moments and states. It may seem paradoxical to be simultaneously looking towards the future and the present moment, but it works in reminding you that thinking about the later can be just as enjoyable as living the now.
- new paperback edition
- 81 note/journal pages with varying degrees of customization
- 12 undated month-at-a-glance pages
- two-color 80# natural cover
- blue ink on 70# text natural interior pages
- printed in Oakland, CA on 100% post-consumer recycled paper with soy-based inks
- 5 1/8" wide x 6 15/16" tall perfect-bound book
- 96 pages